What is the Parking and Transportation Committee?
The Parking and Traffic Advisory Committee serves as the coordinating body concerning parking, traffic and pedestrian matters for the University; except the allocation of campus land. The committee shall recommend to the Executive Council policies and procedures relating to parking and traffic and make specific recommendations with respect to flow and control of vehicular traffic and utilization of parking facilities.
William R. Foster
Executive Director of Parking & Transportation, Committee Chair
The next committee meeting is scheduled for Friday, September 14, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. The room is TBA.
The Committee’s membership is diverse, comprised of faculty, staff and students.
- Bill Foster – Assistant Vice President, Business & Finance
- Chris Girard – Associate Professor, Sociology & Anthropology
A & P
- Charlie Andrews – Director, Academic Advising Center for Undergrad Studies
- Sylvia Berenguer – Director, Construction for Minor Project
- Amanda Niguidula – Director, Disability Resource Center
- James Mickle – Campus Services, Facilities Management
- Wayne Rustad – Coordinator, Athletics Equipment Room
Student Government Association
- Laura Farinas – Student Body President, SGA MMC
- Pablo Haspel – Student Body President, SGA BBC
- Nicholas J. DiCiacco – Senior Director, Facilities Management Operations
Finance & Administration
- Vojkan Dimitrijevic – Assistant Vice President, Auxiliary & Enterprise Development
- Jim R. Wassenaar – Executive Director, University Housing
- Alexander Casas – Chief of Police, University Police
Facilities Planning & Construction (Ex-Officio)
- Alberto Delgado – Coordinator of Construction Projects, Facilities Planning & Construction
Parking & Transportation (Ex-Officio)
- Lissette Hernandez – Director, Parking & Transportation
- Brenda Y. Dome – Office Manager, Parking & Transportation