What is the Technology Fee Committee?
The Technology Fee Advisory Council has been established to provide the advice to the University Administration on the investments of the technology fee fund.
For more information, please visit The Technology Fee Website.
The VP of the Information Technology and CIO chairs the Technology Fee Advisory Council.
The following individuals will serve on the technology fee advisory committee:
- Two (2) undergraduate student representatives from MMC
- Two (2) undergraduate student representatives from BBC
- Two (2) graduate student representatives from MMC
- Two (2) faculty representatives
- One (1) Information Technology Advisory (ITA) Committee representative
- One (1) representative from the Division of Student Affairs
- Dean of University Libraries
- Vice President of Information Technology and CIO (Chair)
Abel Ramos Taype